Engineering Team Lead / Project Manager
- Leading techno-managerial interactions with clients
- Delegate project requirements to engineering team, maintaining efficiency and throughput. You will be the bridge between client and engineering team
Software Development Engineer
- Develop, test and deploy features for our high performance 3D printing slicing engine
- Devise new algorithms to solve problems in 3D printing domain
Composite Design Engineer
- Leading technical interactions with Project Manager / clients
- Carry out project-wise design efforts including CAD, FEA and drawing operations, including analysis like FMECA and other reliability analyses
Mechanical Design Engineer
- System-level design and development of dynamic machines
- Contribute to product development at all stages of the product life cycle, from early concept through production and sustaining
3D Printer System Engineer
- Design and build test equipment and fixtures that meet technical requirements
- Develop, document and execute test plans to validate printer components, materials, sensors, software, etc.
Quality Assurance Engineer (3D Printers)
- Create, implement and manage Quality control protocols for 3D printer fabrication & assembly, as per industry standards.
- Create, implement and manage Quality assurance protocols for 3D printer fabrication & assembly, as per industry standards
Quality Assurance Engineer (Composite Products)
- Create, implement and manage Quality control & Quality assurance protocols as per industry standards for composite products
- Products may include drones, marine and aerospace parts
Business Development Executive
- Develop an effective sales strategy for approaching clients on the service and product side of sales individually.
- To stay updated on the various technological advancements on 3D printers, carbon fibre, defence related news and any other news pertaining to company’s activity.
Human Resource Manager
- HR Strategy & Policies – Develop and implement HR policies and initiatives aligned with the overall company culture
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws and record information on a timely basis
- Brainstorming with the marketing team to come up with image ideas.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, blogs, social media, and websites
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts
- Writing, editing, and publishing original content. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
Social Media Marketing Executive
- Plan and schedule content in advance.
- Research new social media trends and hashtags.